Temporary Logo

Welcome

I've been looking for some other CP/IP (Chronic/Intractable Pain) patients who would like to contribute to this site, whether one time, sporadic, or regularly. If anyone is interested, please email me at IntractablePainKills@gmail.com

I'm also open to any suggestions about improving the blog.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON ANY POST, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE TO LOAD THE INDIVIDUAL POST.


DUE TO A GLITCH IN BLOGGER, MY POSTS DO NOT ALWAYS POST IN ORDER BECAUSE THEY POST USING THE TIME THAT I STARTED THE INITIAL DRAFT. I DO MY BEST TO CORRECT THIS WHENEVER POSSIBLE, HOWEVER SOME SLIP BY, SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THE TITLES OF MORE THAN JUST THE MOST RECENT POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Logo Contest

Wherever someone posts a link to this blog on Facebook, a terrible tools/under construction image shows up.  I short, I need a logo. Preferably something elegant and simple.

The logo should be square. Other than that, let your imagination run wild.

Unfortunately, I can't afford a cash prize, so the prize is limited to the pride of having your design chosen and helping me spread awareness about CP/IP.

Please email any submissions to me at:
IntractablePainKills@gmail.com

They will be posted to the site and a vote will take place.  If too many are received to

I'm planning on leaving the contrary open as king as necessary, but I'm hoping to begin the voting phase by October 21 and end voting by October 31. If anyone is working on a logo and needs additional time, please email me and I'll gladly extend the deadline to get the best logo.

I've attached something that I found on Facebook that I like. I'd prefer a drawing, image, or pattern in addition to this, but I'm flexible. It doesn't need to be anything looked this, I'm just floating an idea, a starting point.

Steve