Temporary Logo

Welcome

I've been looking for some other CP/IP (Chronic/Intractable Pain) patients who would like to contribute to this site, whether one time, sporadic, or regularly. If anyone is interested, please email me at IntractablePainKills@gmail.com

I'm also open to any suggestions about improving the blog.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON ANY POST, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE TO LOAD THE INDIVIDUAL POST.


DUE TO A GLITCH IN BLOGGER, MY POSTS DO NOT ALWAYS POST IN ORDER BECAUSE THEY POST USING THE TIME THAT I STARTED THE INITIAL DRAFT. I DO MY BEST TO CORRECT THIS WHENEVER POSSIBLE, HOWEVER SOME SLIP BY, SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THE TITLES OF MORE THAN JUST THE MOST RECENT POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

OT- Computers

Okay, so my computer crashed and I'm stuck fixing it. It was so much easier before I developed IP.

If anyone is interested, I found a service that gives up to 22 GB of free online backup. You have to use this link to get the full amount of storage. Then, install it on any PC, Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch, android phone, or android tablet. Personally, I signed up using a different email address for each device and I have five accounts with 20-22GB each. Anything shared between two accounts only counts as half against your storage quota. One 100GB folder can be shared with five 20GB accounts. Just make sure you use a different device and email address for each account.

http://bit.ly/Copy22GB

Base storage 15GB
Referral bonus 5GB
Link to Twitter 2GB
-----------------
Total storage 22GB

Although I listed this under Affiliate, I do not receive anything financial for sign-ups. However, I do receive additional storage, which I plan on using to add multimedia content to IPkills.