Temporary Logo

Welcome

I've been looking for some other CP/IP (Chronic/Intractable Pain) patients who would like to contribute to this site, whether one time, sporadic, or regularly. If anyone is interested, please email me at IntractablePainKills@gmail.com

I'm also open to any suggestions about improving the blog.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON ANY POST, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE TO LOAD THE INDIVIDUAL POST.


DUE TO A GLITCH IN BLOGGER, MY POSTS DO NOT ALWAYS POST IN ORDER BECAUSE THEY POST USING THE TIME THAT I STARTED THE INITIAL DRAFT. I DO MY BEST TO CORRECT THIS WHENEVER POSSIBLE, HOWEVER SOME SLIP BY, SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THE TITLES OF MORE THAN JUST THE MOST RECENT POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Update

As you might have noticed, I've given up on Adsense approving my application, so I've been piecing together some affiliate programs to create some revenue. I'd really like to expand this beyond the basic, everyday CP/IP blog and that takes capital, capital that I don't have.

If anyone finds the monetization intrusive or bothersome, please feel encouraged to send me feedback. This site is about helping other CP/IP suffers get through one day at a time, not money and while I believe that some revenue will allow me to help more people, I do not want the monetization to hinder my primary goal.

Today is another one of those days where the pain feels never-ending and I'm just doing my best to get through.

Please check back often and don't forget send feedback.

I'm very interested in articles that benefit CP/IP patients, family, friends, doctors, loved ones, and caregivers.

If anyone wants to share their story, including treatments tried, failed, and current, I'd love to give you your own page on my blog. Please consider including a picture of you, or a picture that represents you.

Steve
IntractablePainKills@gmail.com
http://bit.ly/IPkills